10. Make DIY ice cream sandwiches the easy way!
9. Pick a perfect avocado.
8. Stop a mosquito bite from stinging.
“Dab a cotton ball in vinegar and hold it over the bite. This works best if you’ve just been stung. The itching and swelling should dissipate and NEVER COME BACK. Orajel works too.” Thanks, Buzzfeed.com
7. Freeze aloe vera to heal a sun burn.
6. Make the perfect iced coffee.
5. Pick the perfect bikini bottom.
“The fabric will stretch a half size bigger once you get in the water, resulting in that common but dreaded Saggy Butt Syndrome.” Thanks, Buzzfeed.com
4. Use baby powder to get the sand off.
3. Make natural bug repellent.
2. Make a secret beach stash bottle for your valuables.
1. Make an instant slurpie.
“Shake up the soda while it’s still sealed and set it in the freezer for 3 hours and 15 minutes. Loosen the cap to let some of the pressure escape and turn it upside down. IT BECOMES A SLUSHY. But you really should watch the video [below] if you don’t want a soda explosion in your freezer.” Thanks, Buzzfeed.com
Do you have any summer life hack tips?